Hills Men with Heart
~ Join us to help raise funds for the Emerald and Macclesfield CFA ~
Imagine capturing your "Hills Man with Heart" and family in all their beautiful uniqueness.
Not posed. Just their messy, fun, raw and authentic selves.
Imagine knowing that you will be helping to raise funds for the Emerald or Macclesfield CFA.
If you have wanted to have family photos taking for a while, this is a great opportunity.
What is Hills Men with Heart?
Dreamed up to raise funds for the CFA in Emerald & Macclesfield, Hills Men with Heart is a new photography project run by local photographer Tracey Sharp of Sharp Memories Photography.
We will be donating the $100 participation fee from every family session. You choose if it goes to the Emerald or Macclesfield CFA.
This project aims to capture men from our community living life with their families, whatever that may look like, no matter what age. Wether it be on the farm, in the shed, the kitchen, reading books or having tea parties, it's about your family and whatever you do together. This is an amazing opportunity to create beautiful natural portraits of your family captured in your unique space.
Do you live in one of the following towns?
Emerald, Macclesfield, Clematis, Avonsleigh, Monbulk, Selby, Cockatoo, Gembrook, Mount Burnett, Dewhurst, Menzies Creek, Belgrave, Belgrave South, Nangana, Yellingbo, Upper Beaconfields, Upper Pakenham or Upwey.
Get involved with your community.
Once we have photographed all the participating families, we will be holding an exhibition to showcase the Hills Men with Heart to the world, well at least the local one. The exhibition will feature one photograph from each session, selected by the photographer, and a few words of wisdom gathered during a mini interview, to run along side their photograph.
LIMITED SESSIONS AVAILABLE!
ONCE THE EXHIBITION PLACES ARE FILLED WE WILL CLOSE OFF APPLICATIONS. SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON COSTS, AVAILABILITY AND INCLUSIONS.
Sessions are to take place within a 20 minute drive from Emerald, Victoria. This could be your house, in the shed, a park or somewhere else special to your family.
- A Family Lifestyle Session with Sharp Memories Photography to book on Weekdays at selected times. ($250 value)
- A place in the Hills Men with Heart photography exhibition.
- A 10" x 7" printed portrait, presented in an 14" x 11" mat, ready to be framed. ($220 value)
- A personalised purchasing appointment (to be booked after your session) with exclusive access to the Hills Men with Heart packages.
- The option to have multiple generations in your session at no additional cost.
- $99 per family
- There is no additional cost to include grandparents.
What not included:
- Photographs from the session are not included. You will see a beautiful collection of photos of your family at your purchasing appointment and it's here you can purchase additional artwork, prints or albums. Special packages and upgrades are offered exclusively for those taking part in this project.
- Extended family sessions are not included. If you wish to have your extended family participate together, you will need to book back to back sessions and each family will be required to pay the participation fee. Please fill out individual application forms for each individual family.
How to book:
- Fill out the application form (above on this page) and will be in touch to book your session.
Important things to note.
- Hills Men with Heart will be printed for public display so you must be willing to sign a release to display first names and photographs of your children and family in print and online, as part of participating in this project.
- We will be donating $50 from every family session to your choice of the Emerald CFA or Macclesfield CFA
- Participation fee of $99 is required at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- We are aiming to complete the family sessions before the end of the year so the exhibition will take place early next year.
- Booking subject to term and conditions.
Is this right for you and your family?
If you have read this far then, YES! We are looking for all sorts of families of all sorts of ages. You could me 60 and want to have some photos with your special dad and your own child. Maybe you have just had a new born baby and want to remember the connection of Dad and Bub in those early stages, or maybe it's to capture the special bond your child has with their Grandad?